The Garden of the Gods is a registered National Natural Park located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It is made of 300’ towering sandstone rocks and is one of the most visited places in the State of Colorado. It is family-friendly. It’s free to go to the Park, Visitor and Nature Center. It is handicap accessible and dogs are allowed.
I love this place! It’s beautiful and the views are unbelievable! It is definitely a must go place. Here are 5 things that you can do:
- They have trails for running, walking, or even ride a bike. There are many trails that you can go to. They offer free guided nature walks every day at 10am and 2pm; make sure to call them before going.
- Hiking is another thing that you can do. If you like to hike, this place has 21 miles of trails to explore.
- Also, rock climbing. If you are looking for climbing routes this is one of the world’s most historic places.
- Another wonderful thing is horseback riding. This will be an amazing opportunity to enjoy the outside and if you like horses go for it! I’m just waiting for them to open up again, because of the pandemic. I am definitely looking forward to it. Can’t wait!
- Lastly, you can also drive through for free and get to the top where it is 6,400 feet above the sea level. I am pretty sure that you would enjoy the views of this incredible place.
To be able to enjoy any of these activities, make sure to wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water. Also, check their website for updates, upcoming events and for any costs for some of the activities.
Enjoy the views!